Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon
Recipe via Cafe Delights
See Full Recipe...Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon
- 1 side wild salmon fillet (about 2 kg | 4 pounds)
- ⅔ cup plain breadcrumbs
- ⅔ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 400°F | 200°C. Line a baking tray / sheet with a large piece of foil. Place the salmon fillet, skin side down, on the baking sheet; set aside.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic in a small bowl. Pour in the melted butter; season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ⅓ teaspoon pepper (or to taste). Using your hands (it's easier than using a wooden spoon), mix the ingredients together until the breadcrumbs absorb the butter (about 40 seconds).
- Pour the mixture over the salmon, pressing it into the top until the fillet is completely covered.
- Bake uncovered for 12-15 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fillet), until the crust is golden and the salmon is cooked and flakes easily with fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges and a squeeze of lemon (optional). Team with a salad, steamed vegetables, rice or mashed potatoes.5.0https://www.hospitalitytrainingcenter.com/crispy-garlic-parmesan-salmon/