How to find an Exam Proctor
Contact more than one instructor or proctor. Some instructor/proctors are working as freelancers or independent contractors so their fees, methods, and testing areas may be very different from one another. Here are some questions that you may want to ask before you choose:
- What are your fees? Does the fee include the exam?
- What if I already have my own exam?
- Where do you normally meet for the exam?
- Do you administer paper or online exams?
- Should I bring my own laptop/tablet for an online exam?
- Do you provide a food safety review before the exam?
Sort through the table by tapping at the top of each column. You can also enter your city or language in the search box. When you find a proctor, tap on their name to send them a message. Please include your name, email address and a brief message. Your phone number is optional and not required.